- in one God,
the creator of all things, who reveals Himself as Father, Son and
- in Jesus Christ, who is both fully God and
fully man, who became like us to bring about our salvation.
- in the Holy Spirit, who is active in the world
today, bringing us to salvation.
- the Bible is the Holy Word of God, giving us
all we need to know about how to be saved and live a holy life.
- we are all sinners by both nature and act and
need God's forgiveness and cleansing.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross and trusting in
His death, burial and resurrection we can be restored to a right
relationship with God.
- that God has enabled us to turn to Him from
sin but that He has not forced us to do so.
- each person must repent, turn away from their
sins and trust Christ to forgive their sins.
- when we turn from sin and trust in Christ, our
sins are completely forgiven and we are born anew, becoming part of the
family of God.
- in the new birth of believers, whereby through
the gracious work of God, the moral nature of the repentant believer is
given a new spiritual life capable of faith, love and obedience.
- in the Church, the community of faith, those
who confess Jesus Christ as Lord, the covenant people of God made new in
Christ. We believe in baptism and encourage people to be baptized as
- in the Lord's Supper as a means of God's
- God can and does heal. We also believe God can
work through medical science.
- Jesus is coming again.
- in the resurrection of the dead, that the
bodies of the just and unjust will be raised to life and united with
their spirits in eternal life or death. We believe this personal choice
is given to all people.